时间：2020-11-25 22:44:00 来源：互联网点击：次
(1)在------上面 The book is on the desk.
(2)在------(哪一天/星期) What do you do on Wednesday?
(3)在------(月、日) My birthday is on August 2nd.
(1)在------里面 The pens are in the pencil-box.
His birthday is in October.
He wor ked here in 1992.
(3)在------(地方) He works in Dongguan.
(4)在------之内 What are you going to do in 20 years?
I do morning exercises in the morning every day.
I usually play basketball in the afternoon.
I often do my homework in the evening.
I usually go to school at 8:00 am.
在中午 at noon
在------底下 There is a ball under the bed.
在------附近 There is a book shop near our
3.in front of
在------前面 A boy is standing in front of the house.
在------旁边 A football is beside thedoor.
紧挨着 There is a bus station next to No. 13 Middle School.
在------正上方 A bridge is over the river.
在------左边 The bookstore is on the left.
8.on the right
在------右边 The hospital is on the right.
在……之前 Mike sits before me.
在------以后 He went home after school.
11.in the middle
在------中间 The road is in the middle.
I am at school today.
I was at home yesterday.
(2)看一看 Look at the blackboard.
There is a broom behind the door.
(1)给 This present is for you.
(2)为了 Thank you for telling me the way to the zoo.
(3)作为 We have some chips and hamburgers for lunch.
(1)到 Take your sportshoes to the P.E class.
(2)致 Happy birthday to you. Give it to your friend.
来自 I am from China. = I come from China.
4.from --- to
从------到------ Line up from shorter to taller.
We have class from Monday to Friday.
5.of ------的 He is a student of Kama School.
We must be at home by 6 o’clock.
People can go to the moon by spaceship.
I go to school by bus.
(1) 用 I write a letter with a pen.
(2) 和------一起 He went to Shenzhen with his parents.
There is a football match between Class One and Class Three.
9. into 到------里 Sharks can dive into the deep cold water.
(1)像------ The twins are like their father.
(2)长相------怎样? What’s he like?
(1)大约 关于 It’s about 6:00 now.
------怎么样?What about---? How about--?
1. Children get gifts____ Christmas and____ their birthdays.
A. on; on B. at; on
C. in; in D. in; on
2. -There is nothing____ tomorrow afternoon, is there?
-No. We can have a game of table tennis.
A. on B. in
C.out D. up
3. A lot of students in our school were born____ March, 1981.
A. in B. at
C. on D. since
4. The population of the world has grown very fast____ four hundred years.
A. for past the B. in the pass
C. in the past D. for past
5. I worked on the problem____ a long time and I worked it out____ myself____ last.
A. for; by; at B. in; with; on
C. on; by; in D. for; for; at the
6. Mr Brown had lain____ the ground____ four hours before they finally found him.
A. on; for B. at; in
C. on; after D. in; during
7. The doctor worked____ five hours____ a rest.
A. for; with B. on; without
C. about; having D. for; without
8. Why don’t they build a new road that goes____ the town?
A. to B. through
C. over D. round
9. It was purely____ chance that the mistake was discovered.
A. in B. for
C. by D. from
10. The company is very famous____ the high quality of its products.
A. in B. for
by D. with
业务 QQ ：396919548
Array (  => /news/737.html )